Patch Erickson Madson, Architects & Planners

Roger Patch, AIA Don Erickson, AIA John Madson, AIA

 

Home
Projects Completed
About the Principals

 

This site is a presentation of the firm of Patch Erickson Madson, Inc.  The firm was founded in 1955 in Wayzata, Minnesota and shortly thereafter moved to offices in Minneapolis, where it conducted its practice of architecture for the next 20 years. 

The firm is no longer in operation, however the prestigious projects of Patch Erickson Madson can be found all across the Mid-West.  The firm specialized in commercial buildings that touched the humanity of the Mid-West from hospitals to retirement communities ... civic centers to fire stations ... banks to stores... and from schools to religious buildings.


The Mission

Patch Erickson Madson, inc. was oriented to efficiently interpret and integrate the many facets of the practice essential to modern building of its time.  The philosophy was always to work closely with the client to coordinate project responsibilities of program, budget and design, and to carefully follow each project to its successful completion.  Realistic programming, efficient planning and emphasis on design aesthetics were keynotes


Company Profile

Patch Erickson Madson was comprised of three principal partners.  Click on the name for more information:

Roger W. Patch, AIA

Don Erickson, AIA

John Madson, AIA


Contact Information

While the firm Patch Erickson Madson is no longer operating, the principal partner, Roger W. Patch, may be contacted using the following information:

Telephone
1.239.481.3801
FAX
none
Postal address
Minneapolis, MN
Electronic mail
General Information:  pjhsci@sonic.net

 

[ Home ] Projects Completed ] About the Principals ]

Last modified: 10/08/06